Get Listed, Get Found with Premium Profiles
Health & Wellness Physician Directory is Going Mobile
Health & Wellness Colorado magazine and physician directory announced it is converting its directory from a print to an online service designed for mobile devices and tablets. “We are updating our medium, but our mission remains the same: to serve as Colorado’s resource for finding and researching physicians,” Health & Wellness publisher Peter Solveson says.
Adapting the service for mobile devices and tablets allows the organization to improve listings with features, like links to practice websites, articles and videos, GPS mapping, doctor photos, bios, certifications and more.
Providing a community directory continues to be the core of Health & Wellness Colorado magazine, even as it evolves to meet the needs and interests of Colorado’s health care consumers.
Basic Profiles are still complementary to physicians. However, Health & Wellness is introducing an enhanced product, Premium Profiles. These profiles are mobile-friendly, search-engine optimized, and feature direct dialing.
As a Premium Profile customer, your listing will include:
- Personalized text with logo, photo and bio
- Information about your specialty and care philosophy
- A website link that directs users to your practice’s landing page
- Direct dialing, making it simple for potential patients contact you
- GPS mapping, enabling patients to easily find you
- Marketing videos and articles that provide health education and showcase your practice
- Health insurance plans accepted, to help achieve a better payer mix
- Social media links
- Certifications and awards that highlight your accomplishments
- A quarterly analytics review with a designated online marketing consultant
- A targeted search-engine optimization strategy that will improve your search engine ranking
Join today for only $14 per month, per physician. As a month-to-month membership, there are no contracts or annual fees. Health & Wellness Colorado Premium Profile service launches Friday, January 9, 2015.
Contact Peter Solveson to learn more about getting your physicians listed.